HALF – DAY 7
Session 1 – Blockchains & Distributed Ledger Technologies, Mobile Financial Services & other Use Cases
Blockchains and Distributed Ledger technologies are upcoming, and would have critical roles in financial inclusion.
- Why blockchains for mobile financial services and Emerging Markets
- What are blockchains: a quick intro to how they work?
- Public vs. Private Blockchains
- Understanding a real MFS environment towards specifying the challenges of a DLT/Blockchain-based one
- Regulatory & Legal Considerations for Blockchains
- Piloting Blockchains/DLTs
Session 2 – Data Regulations, Data Protection Laws & Privacy
With Big Data, AI, OTT, Blockchains/DLT – one thing is for sure. The increasing growth of data needed by data-driven business models – necessitating Data Regulations and Data protection laws.
- EU Data Regulation Laws and the EU Regime
- Why Corporates need to prioritise Data Management
- Exploiting opportunities whilst remaining compliant with new raft of legislations coming into force
- Improving Data Protection Laws: Model legal framework for control over protection, access and dissemination of digital and paper-stored data
- Addressing Cybersecurity, updating data protection legislation and balancing access to information with privacy protections
- Case Study Discussion
Questions to Presenters for the DAY