Experts in Regulatory Policy and Strategy
Cenerva is a world-leading regulatory policy consultancy. We provide expert advice and support, helping clients navigate the complex challenges of today’s digital economy.
Our expertise ranges from competition law to switching processes, as well as spectrum use and number portability. The breadth of our services means we are uniquely qualified for any type or scale of project.
We have helped shape regulation in more than 40 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and North America in areas such as competition law compliance, spectrum management, access conditions for competitive products/services, net neutrality rules, and data protection regulations.
Our team comprises world leading experts in ICT regulation, digital economy and cyber security, with extensive experience gained with both regulators and operators.
Each individual is a leader in their field and able to bring best practices to support our clients.
You can read more about our team here.
Cenerva’s global consulting experience means we can offer a seamless, integrated service that brings together our specialists from different disciplines to provide clients with world-leading expertise. We are able to take on large projects as well as smaller regional engagements and work effectively in both the private sector and public sectors.
We’re experts at what we do – providing consultancy and training services in six main areas:
- Governments and regulators. We advise on how to encourage competition, improve consumer outcomes, and optimise spectrum use.
- Telecommunications operators. We help telcos engage with regulators, develop commercial propositions and comply with technical standards.
- Emerging markets. We bring global insights to our clients in emerging markets.
- Strategic support. We advise on market entry, due diligence for M&A, and operational planning.
- Switching and number portability. We are world leaders in improving switching processes, and have designed and delivered number portability projects for telecoms and energy services in over 40 countries.
- Regulatory training. We offer virtual on-line training programmes through our ICC Telecoms Regulation Master Classes (TRMC).
We’ve worked with national regulators, operators and commercial clients around the world, ranging from the World Bank and KPMG, to the regulator for The Bahamas.
To see examples of some of our work and clients, click on the map below.